One of the serious diseases in men is prostatitis. Men often do not know the signs of prostatitis and attribute discomfort to other factors, which leads to an exacerbation of the disease. In order to avoid problems, you need to know what these signs hide in order to pay attention to them in time.
Causes of prostate inflammation
Prostatitis refers to inflammation of the prostate. The prostate is a small part of the male reproductive system. It's under the bladder. The prostate sits around the tube that removes urine due to inflammation that interferes with the flow of urine.
After 35 years, the prostate is constantly increasing. This is a common occurrence. In men over 50, part of the disease occurs due to poor functioning of the genitourinary system due to the inflamed prostate.
The more the prostate is enlarged, the more urine accumulates and the organism is poisoned.
- The main reason for the increase is circulatory failure. The source of this failure is a sedentary lifestyle, large body weight.
- Infection. They can be introduced by gonorrhea or urethritis, less often they can get into the body after a sore throat, flu or tuberculosis.
- The prostate can also become inflamed when bacteria get into the prostate through blood or unprotected sex. Various microorganisms living on the surface of the skin, abdominal organs, receiving the necessary conditions, can cause an inflammatory process.
- Organs and soft tissues of the small pelvis with injuries and poor blood circulation can affect the development of prostatitis. This is especially true for motorists. They lead a predominantly sedentary lifestyle, blood circulation stagnates, and the load on the pelvic organs increases many times over.
- Constant hypothermia, infrequent physical activity, chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, hormonal imbalance, difficulty urinating, less frequent sexual intercourse - all this leads to the development of the disease.
Men leading a rich sex life suffer from nervous and physical exhaustion, they begin to fail in the hormonal balance and the sex glands, which gradually leads to decreased potency. It has a bad effect on male power and unfinished sex.
- A sedentary lifestyle negatively affects the endocrine, nervous and cardiovascular systems. The outflow of blood in the pelvic organs gradually worsens, moreover, it begins to stagnate, there is a lack of oxygen in the tissues of the prostate - this provokes the growth and spread of pathogenic bacteria, which can become a source of inflammation prostate. This is not the primary source of inflammation, but plays a key role in the entry of various microorganisms into the prostate.
- An inflamed rectum or urethra often causes reinfection of the prostate.
- The constant constipation can also serve as an impetus for the disease. Regular violations of the stool can provoke inflammation of the prostate.
- Immunity does not play a subordinate role here. Bad habits, emotional overstrain, malnutrition, overwork lead to a weakened immune system, and the male body is easily exposed to the penetration of infectious agents of various kinds.
- Causes of prostatitis are urological infections, some sexually transmitted diseases. Chronic diseases can also be a cause of prostatitis.
What indicates the development of prostatitis
You can examine the symptoms by doing a standard urine and blood test. Diagnosis helps determine the source of the disease. Microorganisms, penetrating through the blood vessels from the urea or intestines to the necessary place, disrupt the functioning of the body.
The nonbacterial form of the disease cannot be determined by tests, but this does not mean that bacteria are absent. The consequences of the two forms will not please any man.
Signs of prostatitis in men are divided into 2 periods:
- latent (hidden)
The first period indicates mild symptoms, but this already indicates the onset of the disease. The latency period can last for many years. It is indicated by anxiety in the scrotum, sometimes in the head of the penis, anus.
Often men think that this is due to banal overwork.
From the moment the pain is felt more intensely, going to the toilet for minor needs becomes a problem, the active phase of the disease begins. And it cannot be ignored.
The first signs of inflammation of the prostate
Prostatitis has several stages of development. At first, it causes a constant desire to visit the toilet room, while the process of urination can be accompanied by pain and burning.
The lower back, groin and pelvis begin to hurt. When the first symptoms of prostatitis appear, a man needs to see a doctor in order to avoid all possible complications and maintain his masculine strength.
Signs of inflammation in the prostate include:
- constant urge to urinate;
- pain sensations;
- reduced erection or its complete absence.
The external signs of prostatitis are described by difficulty in urinating. The pressure may be weak, urea emptying is accompanied by pain, sometimes there is no urine output. This happens due to the fact that the urethra is squeezed by an inflamed gland.
If you don't visit the doctor's office, the inflammation will continue to increase and affect other organs. The formation of a tumor will be inevitable. From the age of 30, all men should visit a specialist doctor’s office every year.
To maintain his health and avoid disease, a man must:
- do not overcool;
- eat a balanced diet (reduce fried foods, canned foods and alcohol);
- lead an active lifestyle;
- avoid bad habits;
- Have a regular sex life, avoid constant erections without completion.
The main symptom of the disease is pain (pain, bursting, pulling, pressing). Pain can be both minor and severe. And the place of their greatest concentration is the perineum, anus or sacrum. The cause of the pain symptom is irritation of the gland.
Signs of chronic prostatitis
An uncomfortable feeling, pain in the lower abdomen, sometimes in the lower back and thighs speak for the first signs of a chronic disease. Problems with erection begin within a few days. After the cessation of sexual activity, there may be a slight pain in the head of the penis, which will quickly disappear on its own.
Every visit to the toilet is accompanied by burning and pain in the urinary tract.
Each time, these feelings will only increase.
Signs of acute prostatitis
This type of prostatitis is
In the first form, a sign of the disease is discomfort when passing urine, at the time of the next form, pain in the scrotum begins, the temperature rises.
With the onset of the last form, abscesses of the gland begin, and all the previous signs intensify.
treatment of the disease
Treatment of prostatitis in men consists in removing inflammation and congestive formations in the gland. The successful result of treatment is to get rid of them as soon as possible.
To begin treatment, a diagnosis must be performed to determine the cause of the problem. The doctor takes a swab from the urethra. If the result is positive, the doctor prescribes treatment with antibiotics.
The duration of treatment depends only on the degree of infection in the body and on the effectiveness of the selected drugs.
In young men, prostatitis most often occurs due to banal hypothermia. As a result, it becomes an acute form. To combat it, the doctor prescribes antibiotic therapy.
Prostatitis, provoked by various stresses, is treated by a neurologist. In this situation, the doctor prescribes a relaxing massage, electrophoresis, a vitamin course. Getting rid of the disease will not work without eliminating its cause.
When symptoms of the disease appear, the following treatment algorithm is used:
- An antibiotic is an essential part of treating an infectious form of the disease. The composition of drugs should have a wide spectrum of action.
- You can prescribe hormonal drugs to restore hormonal balance.
- To recover faster, you can use herbal medicines, use physical therapy, folk methods will help relieve pain and restore strength to the body.
- If these methods do not help to solve the problem, then the intervention of the surgeon is required. Sometimes this is the only way to heal.
Both forms of male prostatitis can be treated with laser therapy. This method helps increase the body's protective barrier and heal the acini.
The chronic form can be treated simultaneously with laser and medication. In an acute form without obvious symptoms, the laser significantly improves the patient's condition: after a few procedures, the pain stops, the erection returns to the patient.
Under no circumstances should you delay a visit to the doctor if the symptoms begin in the groin area. It is better to immediately prevent the development of the disease than to treat it for a long time after painful complications.
Visiting the doctor is not as scary as it might seem, especially when it comes to health.
The main thing is to recover quickly and live a full, rich life, not to deny yourself any desires and to satisfy all your needs.
Every man should remember and pay attention to his own male health, especially at a young age.