Is There a Cure for Prostatitis? All men are alarmists, especially when it comes to men's health. With pathologies of the reproductive system, they panic, prone to depression, which negatively affects the psyche.
Prostatitis is an inflammatory process of the prostate, which is responsible for the production of secretions that are part of the ejaculate. Untimely treatment of prostatitis in men provokes the transition of the disease into a chronic form.
Treatment of prostatitis is necessary because the disease turns into an adenoma, and then degenerates into cancer.
What are the risk factors for men to develop prostatitis?
Until recently, doctors argued that the onset of prostatitis in men can occur only after 45 years. However, the disease has changed the age of patients, today prostatitis occurs even in young children. Is There a Cure for Chronic Prostatitis?
To answer this question, it is necessary to understand what causes an outbreak of the disease.
- Sexually transmitted infection. If a man leads a promiscuous life and does not use contraception during occasional sexual acts, he can become infected with viruses, bacteria and harmful microorganisms. After the penetration of the infection into the pelvic organs, an inflammatory process develops. Infection is not the worst thing to get compared to HIV, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea.
- Irregular sex life. Prolonged abstinence or too frequent sexual contact can provoke the appearance of stagnation of the secret in the prostate. Such phenomena adversely affect the genitourinary system. Intermittent sex is also very harmful to men's health. Frequent excitement with low-quality ejaculation can provoke the occurrence of prostatitis.
- genetic predisposition. If one of the closest relatives in the family suffered from prostatitis, then the risk of the disease in such men is much higher than in other representatives of the strong half of humanity.
- Alcohol addiction, nicotine addiction, drug use, poor diet. All these reasons can affect the occurrence of prostatitis, since they completely affect the health of the whole organism, including the pelvic organs.
- hypothermia. Especially in the cold season, men are very susceptible to colds. Symptoms of inflammation of the prostate can occur due to hypothermia of the legs or the entire body. The prostate doesn't like hypothermia very much.
- Sedentary lifestyle. Inflammation of the prostate occurs in men who are deprived of physical activity. This is due to impaired blood flow to the pelvic organs. In addition, there is constipation, stagnation of secretion in the prostate, and as a result, prostatitis flares up.
An important factor is the general state of the immune system. Therefore, if the patient suffered from a viral or infectious disease the day before, his body will be weakened and will not be able to fight the infection that has penetrated with full force.
At the same time, a man feels some symptoms by which prostatitis can be recognized:
- difficulty urinating;
- drawing pains in the lower abdomen and perineum;
- constant or frequent lack of erection in the morning;
- weakened potency or complete absence;
- no long painful feeling in the genitals after the eruption of semen.
If a man has chronic prostatitis, is this disease treated? The first step is to deal with the elimination of the cause that provoked the appearance of this pathology. The next task is to review your lifestyle.
Is There a Cure for Prostatitis?
Some patients develop depression against the background of unsuccessful drug therapy, after which the man does not want to continue further therapy. They come to terms with their illness, which aggravates the condition of the prostate to become chronic.
Nothing is impossible, you cannot delay an already difficult situation - prostatitis will be perfectly treated if you make every effort. At least today there are many methods and remedies.
How to approach prostate treatment
The male gland will never bother if it is not inflamed. If some undesirable changes occur in the body, then this is manifested by certain symptoms:
- increased urine output;
- disturbed urination;
- pain in the pelvic organs;
- sexual in nature.
Before starting any medical therapy, you need to consult a specialist who, after diagnosis, will prescribe the necessary treatment. Sometimes you need to consult a number of specialists.
- Urologist. The profile doctor should examine the patient first.
- The physiotherapist prescribes the necessary procedures, for each patient the specialist has his own approach, in each case an individual approach is required.
- The surgeon. With purulent abscesses, this specialist will help.
- Psychiatrist. Men with disturbed psycho-emotional balance need to have sessions with a psychotherapist.
In the case of additional pathological processes in the body, taking into account the clinical picture, further specialist examinations may be required.
How is prostate inflammation treated?
Prostatitis is curable after thorough diagnostics:
- laboratory research;
- prostate secretion analysis;
- Uroflowmetry (determination of urine velocity).
After the necessary interventions have been carried out and the clinical picture has been clarified, a treatment plan is determined.
When assigning a full course, the scheme looks like this:
- the use of antibiotic therapy;
- reflexology, ultrasound, hirudotherapy and a number of other physiotherapeutic procedures;
- Massage of the prostate.
The treatment regimen prescribed by the urologist must be supported by a number of changes in your life, namely:
- observance of a healthy lifestyle;
- right nutrition;
- taking vitamin complexes;
- sports activities (daily gymnastics, jogging).
Well-established rhythm of life, very effectively supports therapeutic therapy.
Varieties of prostatitis
The nature of the pathology is determined after a full diagnosis and receipt of the test results. Depending on the nature of the disease, the specialist selects an acceptable course of treatment. Can prostatitis be cured?
Acute form of the disease. Is acute prostatitis treated? This pathology is treated with the mandatory use of antibiotics. Often the disease takes on a severe form, then the patient has to be hospitalized for an expanded treatment regimen using various methods and drugs. There are practically no cases when prostatitis is not cured. This is because the acute form of prostatitis is easy to diagnose.
Infectious type of pathology. Therapeutic therapy is aimed at eliminating the infectious flora. The use of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory drugs that improve blood circulation is recommended.
Chronic course of the disease. Patients with a chronic form are treated much longer. The disease requires a lot of effort and careful approach. In some cases it is necessary to complete several therapy cycles with different techniques. Men who have cured chronic prostatitis say that they had to fight the pathology for more than a year. During treatment, men often turn to folk recipes for help, but it is worth noting that traditional medicine cannot be the main medicine, but only additional.
How folk remedies help
You can cure a chronic disease with the help of additional use of traditional medicines. For this, there are many recipes for the preparation of decoctions, tinctures, rectal suppositories.
Bee products have good properties: honey, propolis, subpestilence, royal jelly. On the Internet you can find many ways of treating traditional medicine. However, remember that the treatment is used in addition to the prescribed scheme of the urologist.